Understanding Marriage & Family Relationships
These topics have been used in workshops, weekend retreats, 3-5 day revival services, and for credit at universities. My husband Richard and I usually team-teach these sessions unless they are done for an all-women's group. These topics are equally appropriate and helpful for teens and young adult singles.
- Change is inevitable, but GROWTH is intentional.
- Responsible COMMUNICATION is a learned behavior.
- Relational CONFLICT is a point from which to grow.
- Marriage and Family success is dependent on UNDERSTANDING.
- HEALING FOR HURTS is not only possible but essential.
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.